- US citizens do not need a visa to visit Morocco, as long as their stay does not exceed 90 days. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after date of arrival
- No vaccinations are required
- Personal medical insurance is highly recommended.
- Liability/cancellation insurance is recommended
The currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham. US$1.00 = about 8.60 MAD (click here for current conversion rate).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Meals not included in package (see Pricing)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- A hat
- Suntan lotion with high UV protection factor
- Small change
- A travel pouch to carry your money and valuables
- Electrical adapter plugs for your computer, battery chargers, etc. Morocco uses plug types C & E.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Depending on the tour you have selected, we will be expecting you at the Marrakesh or Rabat airport. Flights from the United States land in Casablanca; in order to reach Marrakesh or Rabat, you will either have to take a domestic flight or a train.
An alternate solution might be to take a flight from the United States with a stopover in Europe. There are direct connections from Europe to Marrakesh and Rabat.